What to bring
Fishing the Florida Keys is fun and more comfortable if you bring the right accessories:
- Polarized sunglasses
- Any food or refreshments that you may want.
- For full-day charters, we suggest packing a lunch and we’ll keep it cooled, on ice, for you.
- Appropriate clothing for the time of year. Bring along a light jacket, we do get that sudden short rain shower
We supply all the fishing tackle you will need, but if you have a favorites rod and reel, please my all means bring it along. Plenty of bottled water, ice and cooler space will be available in our cooler onboard. Bring your camera, and make sure your batteries are charged. There will be plenty of photo opportunities!
If needed, bring motion-sickness medications. Make sure to take it at least ONE HOUR in advance of the trip.
||4hrs - 1/2 Day
||6hrs - 3/4 Day
||8hrs - Full Day
- We can accommodate up to 4 anglers on one boat. If you have more than six anglers I can arrange for a second boat.
- $100.00 credit card deposit required to confirm reservation. The balance of the trip is to be paid at the time of the charter by either cash or check.
To place a down-payment online - please follow this the link below.
Make A Payment
- Cancellation Policy- If you cancel 14 days in advance of your scheduled trip your deposit is fully refundable. If less than 14 days you forfeit your deposit.
- Cancellations due to rain will be left up to the discretion of the captain. We will do our best to work around bad weather and will work to reschedule your trip or refund your deposit.